Monday, May 7, 2018

Registered Nurse (RN)

Duties and responsibilities:
  Registered nurses duties include the following assess patients conditions, observe patients and record the observations, teach patients and their families how to manage illness or injuries, explain what to do at home after treatment, and help perform diagnostic tests and analyze the results. Typically their job duties and responsibilities revolve around educating the patients and the public about various health conditions and provide advise and emotional support.
Salary:
   Their salary is $70,000 per year and $33.65 per hour.
Education requirements:
In order to become one, you will need to have a high school diploma and a bachelor's degree.
Demand or need for this occupation:
 The demand or need for this occupation is its growing 15% much faster than average, and in the near future expected to grow due to reasons.
Picture:
Image result for registered nurse
Do you think you would like to be one? Why or why not?
I don't think I would like to become one for many reasons, that I will never come to an understanding too. I don't like working in a hospital atmosphere or being responsible for someone's life. I don't think I will like the rush or the challenge of being changed and move so easily. For instance, I can have a stable patient to one who's in the ER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class evalutaion

Class Evaluation   What are things you liked about the class?   There were a lot of interesting things that I liked from this class...