Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Class evalutaion

Class Evaluation
 
What are things you liked about the class?
 
There were a lot of interesting things that I liked from this class, that I will try to continue performing in my other classes. I liked how it was my first class of the day, and how tranquil it was. You would walk in and you would be greeted by the teacher and it felt nice, almost nostalgic. Then I would walk to my desk and i would have a casual conversation with my partner about her day and we would laugh , most of the time.  Lastly, the class was in order and in schedule which i enjoyed.
What are things you did not like about the class?
However, out of all the good things in this class there were some bad things too. These things were very minimal and very easy to adjust too. I believe the CTR promise should be optional and the life planning goals journal should be increased by 10 minutes. Also the student success statement , I believe the students should be able to research on themselves.
What are your recommendations for improving the class?
No need for any improvements that should be made for this class. The class was great and should keep on going straight with their CTR path.
Are you reading your Life Planning Goals Journal at least five minutes daily? Explain.
As a matter of fact I don't always read or do my Life Planning  because I don't have time to do it every day, but when i can i do write in it and for 10 minutes.
Are you committed to being a CTR person 24/7? Why or Why not?
Yes I am committed to being a CTR person 24/7, because its the right thing to do.
What did you learn from this class that you will pass forward to others to teach and help them?
I will tell others the benefits of being a CTR person and the positive things that I learned from the student success statement.
What will you always remember about this class?
I will always remember to carry my ctr card everywhere i go.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Class evalutaion

Class Evaluation   What are things you liked about the class?   There were a lot of interesting things that I liked from this class...