Friday, June 1, 2018

Duties and responsibilities
  Their duty include them to impart mathematics curricula to their students, which might include helping them prepare for standardized test and college entrance exams
salary $54,890

education
  the required education is to have a bachelors degree in education or mathematics with teacher education courses
demand or need for this profession theJob growth is projected to grow 65 for all grade levels of mah 2014-2024.

picture
Image result for math teacher
do you think you would like to become one? Why or Why not?

I don't think I would like to become one, mainly since I don't think I'm good at teaching other students. or good at helping others out when in fact i might be having trouble, knowing myself I would need help as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Class evalutaion

Class Evaluation   What are things you liked about the class?   There were a lot of interesting things that I liked from this class...