Thursday, May 3, 2018


"1.Word Hard. 2. Follow your passions. Do the things you are interested in doing. 3. Don't chase after money. "you want to be able to support yourself, but try not to let money become what you live for." 9Pamela Espeland.) Emerson said,  "Money often costs too much." 4. Serve others. Do good things for others, and good things will come to you "- Phillip Rigs


Image result for phillip riggsIn my personal opinion, I think that thee are the four steps tips to success could be modified to your fitting. But the overall idea is the ones above, if followed you will for sure have a higher advantage of success.For instance, if I were to always work hard in anything that I do it will soon develop into a habitat that I will forever carry with me.  Which will not only help me in the short run but in the long run as well? Another example is when we going looking for the greens n anything that we do when we shouldn't. Well, at least we should look for it a lot less than we normally do. TO conclude we should follow the four tips to success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class evalutaion

Class Evaluation   What are things you liked about the class?   There were a lot of interesting things that I liked from this class...