Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Trauma Nurse

Duties and responsibilities:
  Many of the following are duties that trauma nurses perform they provide careful nursing interventions in an emergency situation, evaluate the severity of the patient's injuries, medicine administration, blood drawing, and many other medical procedures.
Salary:
$102,990
Education:
 They will need an RN degree along with a bachelor degree and then be earning a certification program in trauma nursing.

Demand For this career:
 they are suspected to grow 16 percent through 2024.
Add a Picture:
Image result for trauma nurse
Do you think you would like to become one? Why or Why not?
 This career is very interesting and an amazing career to be a part of. Sadly, for me, it isn't since I don't like working in a hospital atmosphere. I have a slight phobia of a hospital atmosphere, and working there wouldn't help me at all I would be more concern with the are than my duties. In other words, be panicking about the atmosphere and the rush of a trauma nurse wouldn't help me or anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class evalutaion

Class Evaluation   What are things you liked about the class?   There were a lot of interesting things that I liked from this class...