Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Sports Medicine Doctor

Duties and responsibilities
    A sports medicine doctor helps professional and amateur athletes stay healthy or recover from injury.  They also will diagnose and treat illness and injuries, and likely spend time getting familiar with an athlete's past injuries to better understand current injuries.
Salary
(2016)$185,112
education
 The education requirements involve them having a doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy. And at least two to seven year residency followed by 1 to two-year fellowship in sports medicine
demand or need for this occupation
 The job growth for this career is set out to be 18% form 2014 to 2024.
Picture
Image result for sports medicine therapist bls
Do you think you would like to be one? Why or why not?
 I don't think I would like to become one because I don't think I would enjoy working with physical injuries that people have encountered with. I love the idea of helping by physical injuries aren't my specialty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class evalutaion

Class Evaluation   What are things you liked about the class?   There were a lot of interesting things that I liked from this class...