Tuesday, January 16, 2018

occupational Therapist

Duties and responsibilities: Some of the duties that an occupational therapist are asking patients  questions, educate the parents or the caregivers on how to take care of the patient , demonstrate exercises, develop a treatment plan for patients and etc..

 Salary: $81,910

Demands or need for this occupation:  Must have the following skills, exceptional communication skills, outstanding personal skills, problem solving abilities, physical strength, organizational skills, and compassion and empathy.



Do you think you would like to be one? why or why not?
After researching the profession of an occupational therapist I don't think I would like to be one for many reasons, I feel like I'm not suited for this profession. I'm not able to educate the parents or the caregivers on how to treat the patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class evalutaion

Class Evaluation   What are things you liked about the class?   There were a lot of interesting things that I liked from this class...