Thursday, January 11, 2018

Student success statement

"I wasn't trying to leave a legacy. I was trying to do what was right."-Dean Smith

In  my personal opinion, I agree with what Dean Smith is teaching and leaving behind. And that's when you do great things like follow the rules and being a CTR person, you will not only leave a legacy or be remembered as a person that did good. But, you will succeed in life and you will be given life's greatest rewards to you and others around you. When Dean Smith was doing the right thing all the time and he helped his team out in other categories in life like school and personal life. He was able to succeed and help them succeed in what they were struggling with. And they were able to finally understand the values of doing what is right because they saw and felt the feeling of doing what is right. For instance, if  I were to join a club and i had to accomplish a certain amount of tasks, do homework, hang out with friends, and yet make sure everything is going okay. I can either do what Dean Smith did and choose the right and finish my work on time the right way. And still have time to help others out to do the right thing. Or i can cheat my way through in other words, i can ask for other peoples papers and copy of them and turn it in, and go on to the internet and find a summary on the books i have to read, and still have time for my friends and myself.  I don't  think you or anyone want to go the opposite way of Dean Smith because it will always end in great disaster.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Class evalutaion

Class Evaluation   What are things you liked about the class?   There were a lot of interesting things that I liked from this class...