Thursday, May 17, 2018

Social Worker

Duties and Responsibilities:
  Social workers, they help people solve and cope with problems in their mundane lives. Their responsibilities and duties revolve around treat, diagnose, behavioral, and emotional issues.
Salary:
 $47,980 per year
Education:
 To become one you will need a bachelor's degree in social work, but clinical social workers need a master's degree and two years of postmasters experience.
Demand for this particular career:
 This career is projected to grow 16 percent from 2016 to 2026, will be driven by increased demand for healthcare and social services.
Add a Picture:
Image result for social worker
 Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
 I wouldn't like to become one for many of my following reasons, mainly since I don't find interest in this profession. This career is very interesting and useful in the world today and in the future. But, I believe that this career isn't my calling and the long hours of work and the idea of handling my job and personal life are going to be a challenge for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class evalutaion

Class Evaluation   What are things you liked about the class?   There were a lot of interesting things that I liked from this class...