Monday, April 23, 2018

Recreation Therapists

Duties and responsibilities:
   Their duties involve, assess patients needs using observation, medical records, tests, and discussions, with other healthcare professionals, patients families, and patients, plan and implement interventions to support the clients interests, evaluate interventions for effectiveness, and document and analyze a patients progress.

Salary:$47,680 per year

Education: You will need an high school diploma, bachelors degree. They will also need to be certified.

Demand for this particular career:
 This profession is projected to grow 7 percent from 2016 to 2026. Some skills you can have for this profession are critical thinking, speaking , patients, listening , and leadership skills.

Picture:
Image result for recreational therapist
Do you think would like to be one?

I don't think I would like to become one because of the main reason of working with kids. I feel like I wouldn't be able to work with kids, since at times I can be brutally honest and may hurt them in a way I didn't necessarily mean too. Also this profession is a good one just not right for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class evalutaion

Class Evaluation   What are things you liked about the class?   There were a lot of interesting things that I liked from this class...