Friday, April 13, 2018

X-ray techicians

Duties and Responsibilities;
The duties include them adjusting and maintaining imaging equipment, protect the patient by shielding exposed areas that do not need to be imaged, keep detailed patient records, and work with physicians to evaluate the images and to determine whether additional images need to be taken.

Salay
They get paid $58,960 per year and $28.35 per hour, these were the median of 2016.

Education
In order to become one, you will need an associates degree and a license to be certified.

Demand or need for this profession
The demand for this particular career is projected to grow 13 percent from 2016 to 2026, faster than the average for all occupations.
picture
Image result for radiologist technician bls
Do you think you would like to be one? Why or why not?
    I don't think I would like to be one the reason why is because it doesn't interest me at all. It's not the career that I envisioned my future to be, I personally want to be a psychologist. This career has to work with fellow doctors all the time, and the workspace is in a hospital which I'm not a big fan of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class evalutaion

Class Evaluation   What are things you liked about the class?   There were a lot of interesting things that I liked from this class...