Tuesday, November 28, 2017

This thanksgiving break I hanged out with my friends, my dad, and alone in my room. While I was hanging out with my friends   we  create new fawn memories together that only a tree would understand. Because trees cherish their leaves and every new branch that sprouts a leaf, there's a new memory we created. We hangout on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. We would of hanged out more but it was thanksgiving and it was the time to spend with your family,. Anyways while we were hanging out we went to my friends Sara's house and we mainly hangout out there. And while we were there we watched movies, ate, played games, and baked. Even though we were horrible at baking, we still tried and we created a memory that only we knew how to cherish because it would be a great story to tell again. On Saturday we went to my soccer game and I was so close to scoring 3 times but every time I shoot the ball, it would curve so when I tried to control it. The ball would still curve the wrong way. So I got mad at myself on not being a able to control the curve ball., So instead I just took the ball all the way. Anyways, when I was not with my friends or at my game. It was just my dad and I he would try his hardest to spend time with me but I would push him away because I wanted to finish working on something. And he couldn't know, and he kept on coming back to my room and telling me that its thanksgiving and that I should spend time with him. And I wanted too but I needed to finish the thing I was working on. And at the end of the day I didn't finish and I didn't spend time with him. But its okay because in a was I did but not the time like you think that we did for example eating the big feast. We didn't really celebrate thanksgiving because there was no feast and half of my family wasn't there it was just my dad and I. Which was okay because its the memories and the moments you spend with your family that count later on in the future when you cant spend time with them or when you tell them remember that time when... So overall I had a great thanksgiving. and I wish I could go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class evalutaion

Class Evaluation   What are things you liked about the class?   There were a lot of interesting things that I liked from this class...