Tuesday, November 28, 2017

"1. Can people trust me to do what's right? 2. Am I committed to doing my very best? 3. Do I treat people the way i want to be treated? If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail." - Lou Holtz 

I personally don't agree with this statement 100%   because if you do live by these three questions and answer yes to them then you will have a higher chance of success. But I cant promise you that you wont fail. because like rupi kaur mother said "this is he recipe of life said my mother as she held me in her arms as i wept think of those flowers you plant in the garden each year they will teach you that people too must wilt fall root rise in order to bloom." this poem is more inspiring to me and I agree with it 100% because it true and its reality. But this poem is more believable than the given quote above because yes you may answer  to it but your like a flower you have to fail to succeed. There are other factors that play in succeeding in thing. As long a you choose the right you wil have a higher chance of succeeding. It can also picture it like this succeeding is like the mouse in your house that you want to catch. But every time you try you fail by one little mistake you made. You can either continue with statigize. or give up and let someone else catch the mouse. the choose is up to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Class evalutaion

Class Evaluation   What are things you liked about the class?   There were a lot of interesting things that I liked from this class...