Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Kindness

"Kindness is the essence of greatness."- Joseph B. Wirthlin

Personally I believe that Joseph B. Wirthlin is trying to get the message out there and trying to change peoples mindset on kindness and how its something we should all live by. And if we were to be kind about almost everything or everything then, it will help you achieve greatness. He's also trying to make you realize that when you greatness the award is the feeling it gives you and make s everyone happy. For example, if I were to start opening doors for everyone and waiting for everyone to get in then it would be the kind thing to do and they would think I'm kind. And a bad example is when I just walk in with out opening the door to  other people and just entering the place of where I need to go. Then people wouldn't think I'm kind and would just think that I was being mean and disrespectful for not at least holding the door for the next person. To me kindness is like baking it can go two ways you either bake a masterpiece and it leaves you speechless but in a good way. Or you make a disaster and you are left with a nasty taste in your mouth and the feeling of not being able to accomplish baking. And kindness isn't a bad thing but its not a good thing its a neutral thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class evalutaion

Class Evaluation   What are things you liked about the class?   There were a lot of interesting things that I liked from this class...