Tuesday, May 1, 2018


Teen Challenges 


1. What are several of the major challenges teens deal with today?
   Teens face many challenges every day, no matter how big or small. Some of which they have in common with adults, elders, or even children. These are the ten most popular challenges that they face, which are depression,  bullying, sexual activity, drug use, alcohol use, obesity, academic problems, on-screen violence, social media, and peer pressure.

2. What are one or two major challenges YOU are dealing with today? What are you doing about them?
  One of the main challenges that I deal and try to overcome every day is academic problems. My grades might be good B's and A's but I struggle with wanting them to be all straight A's and competition with other fellow students. I want to score the highest and I want to be part of the group of kids that have 4.0's.  What I do to make sure I meet my end goal is that I work really hard and dedicate a certain amount of time each day to work on my end goal of getting the highest score I could possibly get.
   
3. How does being a CTR person help you to overcome any challenge you may face?
     Being a CTR person helps me do good and feel good about things that I do on an everyday base. When I feel good I feel like I'm able to accomplish some work. Also when I work with honesty I feel even more proud of myself for learning the information taught to us that I'm able to retain.

4. How can you help other teens to overcome their challenges?
    Ways to help other teens attempt to overcome their challenges are to find ways to either be productive that will benefit them, go to therapy (if needed), find a new hobby, go out with friends that are supportive and not judgemental, and keep or stop doing things that trigger the challenge.

5. Add Pictures:

6. Reflection:  What do you think is the greatest need that teens have today?
 I think the greatest challenge that teens have today is peer pressure. If we were to lower the amount of peer pressure we have today, and on to the future numbers will drop at a rapid pace in teen challenges. My theory and others agree that most of the challenges that teens face deal or start with teen peer pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class evalutaion

Class Evaluation   What are things you liked about the class?   There were a lot of interesting things that I liked from this class...