Wednesday, May 9, 2018

sss

“If I've got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right, I'm going to succeed.” ―Dan Dierdorf

In my personal opinion I agree with Dan Dierdorf on his idea of having the correct goals and if you pursue them then you're going to lead to success. For instance, if I were wanting to build a good and stable relationship with anyone I would have to have the correct mindset to have short-term goals that lead to long ones.  you first have to find the short-term goals before you lead to pursuing them to become your success. In other words, if they want to hang out and you say yes and your goal it to follow through with it and you do. Your success is that they will want to hang out with you more, and your not a person who flakes and lies. But, yes the idea of the quote is somewhat true but needs to be modified to the person's life and situation. At the end of the day your actions speak louder than words. So why not understand the situation before acting on it. And learn to appreciate the little time you have left to set goals and pursue them.

Image result for dna diedorf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class evalutaion

Class Evaluation   What are things you liked about the class?   There were a lot of interesting things that I liked from this class...