Thursday, December 14, 2017

1.  Things that I like about this class are that its fun and very interactive. We are able to learn while we are still doing our assignments.  I also like how this is the first typing class where we actually focus on mainly typing and how I've learn ed to appreciate it. Also, I like the videos that we watch  and how we able to put our views and input on the student success statement. But,mainly how we learn different medical careers and by doing so we learn ed how to improve our research skills.
2. Things that I didn't like about the class was that at points I found myself thinking that when we would do our medical career research how I could of listened to some music that was more up beat or at least let us listen to music once we were done working on our assignment. I also didn't like that we had to do the CTR pledge every day, and write in our life planning journals every day. I think we could of done it once a month or twice a month.
3. Recommendations on improving the class  is allowing us to listen to music was we are done with our medical research and our work. And maybe allow us to more group discussions on the student success statement rather than explaining the statement. But overall, its a great class.
4. The highlight for me in the class was being able to practice on my typing because I was able to connect with myself and improve my typing skills. Another part of the class I like is when we listen to music before the class starts because its so relaxing and it gets me in the mood or rhythm  to start working.
5.I really did do my best in the class, but it was really hard for me because I had to make sure I was not looking at my keys. But at the same time still doing my work and understanding what I had to do. And when I was working on my medical career research I tried my best to do have the right research done and make sure that if I were to give it to. someone they would know the main things of that career.
6. I am not using my life planning goals journal every day but I do write in my other journal I promise. I just don't think the things that I want to write  don't go with the life planning goals journal. But I do write in a journal and I write in a way where I'm talking to another person and telling the that I'm okay, I'm strong, and letting them know that everything is okay. But I would try from now on to write in my life planning journal as well maybe not as much of enough.
7.I'm currently committed to being a CTR person because at the moment theres no reason for me not to be. And I can't promise anyone not even myself that I will be a CTR person 24/7 because we are all human and we all make mistakes and take wrong turns. But its up to us if we want to fix them.  so yes at the moment I am and the only reason I can think of is because I don't want to let myself down. But mainly, to loose all the perks that some with being a CTR person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class evalutaion

Class Evaluation   What are things you liked about the class?   There were a lot of interesting things that I liked from this class...